One of my favorite recent tweets …
2016 — Good-bye and good riddance.
Although it hasn’t been a bad year for me personally. Granted, it started off kind of rough, but if you discount the world and national news, it wasn’t all bad. Here’s the accounting of my year:
- 1 broken foot and 3 weeks of immobility
- 1 new release, The Morrigan’s Curse, and 1 paperback release, The Inquisitor’s Mark
- 2 awesome vacations, Key West and St. Croix
- 13 school visits
- 17 Skype visits
- 6 book festivals
- 10 other book events (libraries, stores, etc)
- 1 1/2 new manuscripts written (if I meet my end-of-year goal to finish this WIP)
- 1 older manuscript revised
- 3 awesome teenage girls in the house
This is my penultimate post for the year. I’ll be back on the weekend as part of D.L. Hammons’s annual Deja Vu Blogfest — you can join HERE — and then signing off for the year.