1. I am thankful that my lovely and talented daughter enjoyed her opportunity to perform live before television cameras in the Dunkin Donuts Thanksgiving Day Parade at the Philadelphia Art Museum.
2. I am thankful the neighbors’ dogs didn’t eat me when I went over to feed them on Thanksgiving Day.
3. I am thankful for the health of my family.
I am thankful for the giant stack of papers I have to grade this weekend.
4. I am thankful to have a good job in an economy where not everybody is that lucky.
5. I am thankful I had a little time to myself for writing.
6. I am thankful for all my friends and the wonderful people I’ve met through blogging.
I hope you all had a peaceful Thanksgiving holiday, and for those of you in countries that do not celebrate this holiday, I hope you had a thoroughly enjoyable Thursday!
I think #2 is a very good reason to be thankful. Wow, those are scary looking dogs.
And #1 is definitely cool.
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving, Dianne.
I’m thankful you scratched out your original #4, because otherwise I would be worried about your mental health. 😉
Love your list. And how exciting for you daughter.
And, I guess, you when you went to feed the dogs. Scary!
A good list. I hope your daughter had a wonderful time.
Perfect list. So glad you have all these amazing things 🙂
yep. #4. I don’t particularly love my job but I’m pretty thankful to have it.
hi miss dianne! wow way cool that she got to be in that parade and on tv. i bet it was soooo much fun. that a nice list of things your thankful for. those dogs are so neat. for sure im glad they didnt eat you for their thanksgiving dinner. ha ha.
…hugs from lenny
So glad you survived feeding those dogs! 🙂 Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!